Thursday 3 September 2009

Xmas Magnolia




Made a start on my christmas cards. This one is a new (to me) Magnolia stamp. I bought some promarkers in the sale and was comparing to my copics.Think i prefer copics as i like the brush nib rather than the felt pen feel but they are ok. The papers are from the Daisy & dandelion do craft xmas pad and finished off with a diecut snowflake. Apologies for the picture there seems to be a bit of flash back. Oh and I had some good news the other day I won a prize in Beautiful cards. My cards have been printed in the readers letters issue 35. Cant wait for my goodies to arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you there about the promarkers - I bought some for my sons to keep them away from my Copics, and, well..I had to try them didn't I!

    There's something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete