Sunday 12 July 2009

So little time to craft

In between ironing and mundane housework I have managed to squeeze in a bit of crafting. LOL. All are coloured using copic pens and include magnolia stamps, sugar nellie and sarah kay. Once again I have used nesties cuttlebug emboss folders gems ribbon and flowers!!! The Sarah Kay stamp has been decoupaged over an inkadinkado "welcome to my garden Stamp" inspired by Alison at a craft class I went to early last month at Windmill crafts. I have now got myself some of the masking stuff (cant remember its proper name) and have been having a play with that. Am going to be busy over the next few months as everyone I know seems to be having birthdays in the latter half of the year. I also have a 40th, 50th and 60th to do in September and have to come up with 2 of each. Aaaargh.





1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have been busy - its Sunday - a day of rest!!! LOL
    Great cards!
    Go put you feet up!
    Keep well
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete